In the run up to the election, Labour Parliamentary candidate Nick Grant will be visiting a pub in a different part of the constituency in order to meet as many people as possible.
We're calling it a 'Political Pub Crawl'! This is an informal occasion with no speeches or gimmicks. Just a chance for people to come and have a chat about what matters to them.
Each event starts from around 7.30pm.
Venues and dates:
· Crown, St Margaret’s – Monday 30th March
· Admiral Nelson, Whitton – Monday 13th April
· Waldegrave Arms, Teddington – Monday 20th April
· The Railway Bell, Hampton – Monday 27th April
· Eel Pie, Twickenham – Tuesday 5th May
Unfortunately we are unable to provide refreshments for legal reasons. Although the bar will be open and our hosts very happy to serve you!